California Has It All
This week we explore California, where families, couples and friends will all discover the perfect vacation. Be it skiing or surfing, or both in the same day, California has it all!
There is so much to do in Santa Barbara that you simply will not be able to try it all in one visit. The good news is that no matter what you choose to do, you'll have a wonderful time doing it there. The dining is outstanding, the shopping superb and the artistic and cultural scene world-class. The beaches are spectacular and the recreational options limitless. Santa Barbara has endless fun for families and a truly wonderful wine country.
Long Beach is where the action begins and the fun never ends. From the regal Queen Mary and spectacular Aquarium of the Pacific to stirring Broadway shows, live music venues and hundreds of exclusive dining destinations--all centrally located. Airport-close, a brief and pleasant cruise away from Catalina Island and a short distance from Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood and everything Southern California has to offer--Long Beach is the perfect destination!
Not to mention California's Sonoma County – located just 30 miles from San Francisco, Sonoma County is America's premier wine, spa and coastal destination, featuring more than 250 wineries, over 100 organic farms, and 50 miles of stunning Pacific coast.
Or San Francisco – everybody's favourite city – due to its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine. Measuring 49 square miles, this very walkable city is dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Alcatraz and the largest Chinatown in the United States.
Check out these web sites for more information:
For Santa Barbara:
For Long Beach:
For Sonoma County:
For San Francisco:
Listen to the show this Saturday for your chance to win a trip for two to California including the following:
Santa Barbara Prize Package:
- A three-night stay at the Cheshire Cat Inn & Cottages: www.cheshirecat.com
-Dinner for two with wine tasting flights at Pierre Lafond Bistro & Wine Bar: www.pierrelafond.com
- Wine tasting for two at three wineries on the Urban Wine Trail in downtown Santa Barbara: Santa Barbara Winery, Jaffurs Wine Cellars and Oreana Winery: sbcountywines.com
- $25 gift card for Santa Barbara Shellfish Company: www.sbfishhouse.com
Long Beach Prize Package:
- A three-night stay at the Westin Long Beach: www.westin.com/longbeach
- Two passes to the Aquarium of the Pacific: www.aquariumofpacific.org
- Two passes to The Queen Mary: www.queenmary.com
- Two passes to The Museum of Latin American Art: www.molaa.org
- Dinner for two at The Sky Room: www.theskyroom.com
- Lunch for Two at Gladstone's: www.gladstoneslongbeach.com
- Two Hollywood CityPasses: www.citypass.com/city/hollywood
For your chance to win, phone into the show at 514-790-0991, 1-800-491-CJAD, or *TALK on your cell, or by entering the contest here online.