Scenic Tours "space ships" - 5 star floating hotels!
This week on the Travel Show we explore hugely popular River Cruising with Scenic Tours. As you glide effortlessly through the heart of Europe's iconic cities and majestic countryside, lose yourself in the moment with no packing and unpacking each day and life on board that's akin to travelling in a five-star floating hotel.
For a vacation that is out of this world – you need a space ship! And, joking aside, Scenic Tours’ exclusively designed “space ships” offer you more public and private space. Relax in the spacious Panorama Lounge and Bar - and enjoy breathtaking views through floor to ceiling windows. And three outdoor viewing areas provide generous vantage points from which to admire the fairytale landscape of Europe.
These are the newest and most modern fleet on Europe's waterways – and, unique amongst River Cruise companies, Scenic Tours feature full private outdoor balconies. You'll enjoy unmatched comfort with stylish appointments and excellent amenities. These include a flat screen TV and infotainment system plus wireless Internet access. In your luxurious ensuite bathroom, you'll find a selection of exquisite L'Occitane products, plush bathrobes and, of course, a hairdryer. Crisp Egyptian linens and individual climate control provides absolute comfort with nightly turndown service, for that final touch.
These innovative ships also offer a choice of restaurants and Butler service!
Three separate dining areas provide added variety and choice. The main restaurant is larger than normal for River Cruising as well - and so provides single-sitting dining and you have the choice of a cosy table for two, or dining with friends at tables of four or six.
Scenic Tours provide an array of exciting European itineraries from 8 to 34 days. Your Scenic Tours “Space Ship” takes you on a cruise to the heart of Europe’s most magnificent cities in ultimate luxury. And it’s virtually all inclusive - covering all onboard meals, beer wine and soft drinks, sightseeing options, tipping, evening entertainment – even exclusive special events like a concert in Vienna.
Tune in Saturday to win flights departing Toronto on April 3, 2011, and a seven night Scenic Tours “Tulip Time” cruise for two in a balcony cabin. This delightful itinerary visits these historic cities:
- Amsterdam - a fascinating and compact city of picturesque canals
- Arnhem - whose crucial role in the last days of WWII was recreated in the movie “A Bridge Too Far”
- Antwerp - a compact seaport city; today it’s the centre of the global diamond trade.
- Ghent - a busy port city, famous for its flower exports and well-preserved Flemish architecture,
- Middleburg - where a complex series of dams and storm barriers protect against treacherous floods.
- Rotterdam - Europe’s largest port where the Keukenhof Gardens display millions of flowering tulips, intricate displays and expansive sculpture garden.