Cuba – Awaken Your Senses!
This week discover Cuba with two leaders in the vacation world: Melia Cuba Hotels International and Transat Holidays. Listen as Chris and his expert guests share insiders tips on Cuba's history, culture and exotic natural beauty - as well as the different destinations in this, the largest island in the Caribbean.
Melia Hotels International, the world's largest resort hotel chain, offers the widest choice of resorts in Cuba for:
Their Paradisus Resorts are very special. The all-suites, all-inclusive, all-bliss, Paradisus Resorts are luxury, artfully blended within exotic natural habitats. Melia Hotels are top class hotels which offer a wide array of first class leisure and sports facilities. And Sol Hotels are great value, family oriented resorts.
- family friendly resorts
- adults only getaways
- luxury resorts
- resorts with lots of activities like golf and fishing
- larger groups or picture perfect wedding spots.
Combined, Transat Holidays and sister company Nolitours offer six Cuban destinations and nineteen of Melia Cuba's fabulous hotels. Ask your travel agent for the Nolitours and Transat Holidays brochures. They feature Melia Cuba hotels in:
Weekly direct flights to Cuba are the start of your vacation. And Air Transat were recently voted "Best Leisure Airline" in the World! There's added leg room in Economy class. Or choose Option Plus Economy Class service and with priority check in, advance seat selection, champagne and more, you are sure to enjoy your flight. With Air Transat's Club Class you enjoy exclusive privileges such as wider, more comfortable leather seats, even more legroom, a selection of gourmet meals and fine wines, priority check-in, baggage service and boarding, and much more! And with onboard duty free shopping, the Air Transat Kids' Club to keep your children entertained, the best on-time performance and best aircraft reliability in Canada - you can depend on Air Transat.
- the nature lover's paradise of Cayo Santa Maria
- lively Varadero
- the soft white sands of Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo
- the water lovers favourite of Santa Lucia
- historic Havana
- popular Holguin
If you are looking for a golf vacation – look no further for golf packages, free golf and golf discounts. Transat Holidays' golf offer at selected Paradisus resorts is sure to please even the most avid golfers: In Varadero Golfers will enjoy a free round of golf at the Varadero Golf Club (designed by Les Furber) when staying at the Paradisus Princesa del Mar and unlimited golf at the Paradisus Varadero. And guests booking a 7 night stay at Melia Las Americas, also in Varadero, receive unlimited golf green fees.
If you are planning a wedding, honeymoon or to renew your vows Nolitours and Transat Holidays feature resorts in Cuba that offer affordable wedding and renewal of vows packages. These include the essential elements of the important day as well as free honeymoon packages that pamper newlyweds with gifts such as champagne bottles, room upgrade, breakfast in bed and much more. And FREE wedding packages are available for qualifying groups at Melia Cuba Resorts.
Nolitours and Transat Holidays also have vacations where you can spend some quality time with your family in the sun. And Cuba is a safe, "family friendly" destination. With plenty of resorts offering activities and services for all age groups, it's a great way for all generations in the family to enjoy their stay and reconnect. Kids' Clubs, babysitting services, Kids free promotions and single parent specials are among the ways you can take full advantage.
Cuba Trip Showcase
- Book with Transat Holidays and stay one week all inclusive at the Melia Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Coco for the quintessential relaxing beach vacation.
- Or, if you want a livelier destination, consider the Melia Peninsula Varadero (Previously the Tryp Peninsula Varadero in Varadero and recently upgraded and renovated). If you book a resort in Varadero you can also choose a “duo” and stay for three nights of your vacation in Havana and four nights in Varadero.
- The Melia Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Coco is a four and a half star property located in Cayo Guillermo, on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Jardines del Rey archipelago, near one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. This area of Cuba has quiet, white sand beaches and an unspoiled natural environment. The Melia Cayo Guillermo is known for its romantic ambience and exuberant tropical vegetation. It is recommended for families, weddings and honeymoons.
- The Melia Peninsula Varadero four and a half star resort is situated on world famous Varadero Beach, near the Plaza America Convention Center and Shopping Center and the Varadero Golf Club. Varadero is definitely one of the best cities in Cuba for nightclubs. Catering to tourists, these establishments offer a wide variety of music and atmospheres.