Cruise to the beautiful Iles de la Madeleine
This week we cruise the St Lawrence to see the Province of Quebec from its majestic river. Plus we'll discover the beautiful, unique Îles de la Madeleine - offering stunning scenery, wonderful cuisine and an authentic island culture.
The CTMA Vacancier leaves Montreal on Fridays, June to September for the Cruise and Taste of the Islands package. Passengers stay seven nights in their comfortable cabins and all activities and meals while sailing are included.
For two days you cruise past wonderful sights like Québec City, Tadousac and the Saguenay Fjord. Then enjoy three days of guided tours of the Îles de la Madeleine and sample local produce, gastronomy, local culture, arts and crafts. Encounter marine wild life such as whales, seals and birds whilst cruising back to Montreal with stops at Chandler to visit Percé on the Gaspé Peninsula and Québec City.
Click here to book your CTMA Cruise
This unique experience includes:
- Seven nights in cabin on the MV CTMA Vacancier
- All meal while the ship is sailing (several gastronomic ones)
- All activities on board
- 3 days guided Tours of Les Îles de la Madeleine
- Meals in local restaurants
- One evening gastronomic meal at the Petite Baie restaurant
- Visit to local producers and tasting
- Visit to local Arts and Crafts shops
- Transfer to the town of Percé by bus from the port of Chandler
- One free day in Québec City
One lucky listener is going to do just this! Listen to the show this Saturday for your chance to win a fabulous CTMA Cruise and Taste of the Islands package for two.
For your chance to win, phone into the show at 514-790-0991, 1-800-491-CJAD, or *TALK on your cell, or by entering the contest here online by clicking on the Yellow "Enter Contest" button.