|Insight Vacations provides you with holidays and experiences of a lifetime. The 2012 collection of premium and luxury escorted journeys has exciting new destinations including India, experiential opportunities and major itinerary upgrades.
Insight Gold is a unique collection of 15 luxury escorted journeys featuring the finest hotels, renowned restaurants, business coach travel and exceptional service. Insight Gold offers deluxe itineraries to the most sought after destinations in Europe, the Eastern Mediterranean, North America and Mexico.
With 22 New Tours, 149 Hotel Upgrades, 5 new Insight Gold tours, and 8 new destinations, Insight Vacations’ 2012 collection is the largest ever produced.
Let tripcentral.ca agents help choose the right Insight Tour for you. Their agents have actually been on an Insight vacation! And their lightning fast website – www.tripcentral.ca – displays all the perfect tours in just a few clicks.
tripcentral.ca is the smarter way to plan travel, combining leading edge technology with outstanding customer service to deliver the best choices for today’s travelers. Advanced on-line capabilities integrate with retail locations across Ontario. Enjoy the best of both worlds: on-line booking services backed by customized and personalized customer support from knowledgeable staff.
Insight Vacations offers itineraries to 42 countries in Europe with 100s of exciting new destinations. The price of an Insight Tour always includes premium highlights, on-tour flourishes, authentic gourmet dining and sightseeing “must sees”. Most tours are at a leisurely pace with time to yourself.
This year’s brochures are packed with exciting new product upgrades – here are a few examples of what you can expect on an Insight Tour.
Authentic and Gourmet Dining
Insight understands that the culinary experience is an important part of your vacation.
- Welcome dinner on every tour
- Celebration dinner on most tours
- Many authentic lunches with a “Regional flavour and a leisurely European style experience”
- Epicurean specialty meals
- Wine tastings with everything from Speciality Wine, Champagne, Whisky, Brandy and Guinness tastings
The Best Sightseeing Highlights
All the “must see” sights with your professional tour director and experienced local guides
- The popular gondola rides in Venice have been upgraded to include a full musical serenade
- All tours to Paris now include a visit to Louvre museum in Paris – home of Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo
- Many new rail journeys have been added such as the Jacobite Express (Hogwarts Express), Eurostar, East Coast line and Bernina Express
- Hydrofoil to Petrodvorets on all tours in St Petersburg.
- All tours to Rome include a visit to the Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed seaview cabins on all cruises and overnight ferries
Hotel stays only in desirable central or scenic locations
Over 75% of ALL Insight hotel stays on your tour will comprise two, three or more nights – you do not sleep in a different bed each night of your tour! And Insight has reviewed its entire hotel portfolio and introduced 149 Hotel Upgrades – a few examples below:
The Insight portfolio is bigger and better than ever! Pick up the brochures or get in touch with tripcentral.ca to start planning your journey today.
- Fairmont Monte Carlo—a luxury resort just a stone’s throw from the Monaco Harbor
- Blu Capri Relais hotel – a stunning new 5 star hotel on the island of Capri
- Nassuer Hof Hotel in historic Wiesbaden on the Rhine – a true gem in the German luxury hotel sector that has been serving the discerning guest since 1819.
Insight Vacations Trip Showcase
Book an Insight Vacations “Best of Britain” tour including your airfare with tripcentral.ca
Day 1 - DEPART CANADA
Day 2 - ARRIVE LONDON
Welcome to London! After checking in to your hotel you are at leisure.
Hotel: Thistle Marble Arch
Day 3 - LONDON SIGHTSEEING
Your half day sightseeing tour of London’s West End shows you all the main sights including Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
Day 4 - LONDON - STRATFORD - YORK
A drive through the Cotswolds brings you to Stratford. Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace then continue to Coventry to see the old and new cathedrals. Tonight in the walled city of York, enjoy a Welcome Reception and light informal meal.
Day 5 - YORK – EDINBURGH
Admire the York Minster and the medieval Tudor ‘Shambles’. Stop briefly at part of Hadrian’s Wall, then continue past the ruins of Jedburgh Abbey to the Scottish capital.
Day 6 - EDINBURGH - SIGHTSEEING
Visit Edinburgh castle, then continue down the Royal Mile, past St Giles Cathedral to Holyrood Palace, and on to the Sir Walter Scott monument. The afternoon is at leisure. Tonight selected departures return to Edinburgh Castle to attend the Military Tattoo.
Day 7 - EDINBURGH – TROSSACHS – GLASGOW
Drive to visit Stirling Castle. Enjoy the Highland scenery of the Trossachs, then drive along the banks of Loch Lomond. Continue to Glasgow for an orientation tour.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza
Day 8 - GLASGOW – GRETNA – LAKE DISTRICT
Drive via Gretna to the English Lake District, a scenic wonderland of rugged mountains and tranquil waters. Learn about the life of William Wordsworth and visit his grave in the village of Grasmere.
Hotel: Hydro/Castle Green, Kendall
Day 9 - LAKE DISTRICT – LUDLOW – CARDIFF
Stop in ancient Ludlow, one of England’s most attractive towns. After some time to explore, cross into southern Wales and head for the capital city of Cardiff.
Hotel: Radisson Blu Cardiff
Day 10 - CARDIFF – BATH – PLYMOUTH
Cross the Severn Bridge to Bath. Visit the Roman Baths and see the Abbey before continuing to Glastonbury. On reaching Plymouth enjoy a Dine-Around evening.
Hotel: Copthorne Plymouth
Day 11 - PLYMOUTH SIGHTSEEING
Enjoy a cruise up Plymouth Sound to the Mayflower Steps before seeing the Barbican and Plymouth Hoe. Now enjoy a scenic Dartmoor excursion before a Celebration Dinner tonight.
Day 12 - PLYMOUTH – STONEHENGE – LONDON
Cross Salisbury Plain to visit the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge. You tour ends on your return to London.
Day 13 - RETURN TO CANADA
* TERMS & CONDITIONS: Valid on tours 11 days or longer and for bookings made Jan. 16 to Mar. 16, 2012. A $200 per person deposit is required at time of booking and full payment for both land and air required by March 16, 2012. Valid on Europe and Eastern Mediterranean destinations for travel May 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 . New bookings only. Not combinable with brochure Early Payment Discounts, Groups, Young Travellers discount and Select Choices Tours. Not combinable with other promotions & limited time offers (some exceptions may apply). Land & Air Promo save $325 per person PROMO CODE: APIEURAIR7. Land Only Promo Save $125 per person PROMO CODE: PPIEURLAND7.
Trans-Atlantic flights must be taken on KLM or Air France. Available from all Canadian Gateways to Europe and Eastern Mediterranean Gateways in Economy Class of service. Open-jaws permitted. Not applicable to Published Air. Air is non-commissionable to Travel Agent. Flights are non-refundable once paid in full. No name changes are permitted. Space is limited and while supplies last. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Some conditions and restrictions may apply.